In the third episode of the Think FASTT podcast, we dig deep into a topic important to our values of focus and advancement: subtraction.
Leidy Klotz, author of Subtract: The Untapped Science of Less, talks about:
- Subtractive problem solving, including concrete examples
- The human bias to add and overlook opportunities to subtract
- How frequent and widespread the bias is, including across cultures
- Some possible origins for our additive tendencies
- Ways to increase your use of subtraction
Listen to the show in your favorite podcast player or above.