In this episode of the Think FASTT podcast, we speak with James Malone, BenchSci’s Senior Director of Engineering, Data, and Machine Learning. Topics include:
- Malone’s deep experience in bioinformatics, ontologies, and machine learning
- Big challenges in life sciences driving continued investment in computation
- Experimenting with new technologies and ensuring data quality within the healthcare space
- Algorithmic transparency, and when it’s worth the tradeoff to not have it
- How COVID research has benefited from advances in bioinformatics and data gathering
Learn more about Malone on his LinkedIn profile.