In this episode of the Think FASTT podcast, we speak with James Malone, BenchSci’s Senior Director of Engineering, Data, and Machine Learning. Topics include:
- Malone’s deep experience in bioinformatics, ontologies, and machine learning
- Big challenges in life sciences driving continued investment in computation
- Experimenting with new technologies and ensuring data quality within the healthcare space
- Algorithmic transparency, and when it’s worth the tradeoff to not have it
- How COVID research has benefited from advances in bioinformatics and data gathering
Listen to the show in your favorite podcast player or above.
Learn more about Malone on his LinkedIn profile.