BenchSci is now a remote-first company. In this episode of the Think FASTT podcast, experience designer and working traveller Brad Suisham provides guidance on remote work based on living in more than 30 cities over five years. Topics include:
- Misconceptions about remote work
- The importance of introspection and experimentation to designing your work lifestyle
- Becoming aware of what you give up with no office, and consciously filling those gaps
- Key factors to keep in mind when considering which cities to work from
- Tips for maximizing success while combining work and travel
- Ethical and environmental considerations of working travel
- COVID, its impact on remote work, and guidelines for restarting travel
Listen to the show in your favorite podcast player or above.
Learn more about Suisham on his LinkedIn profile at www.linkedin.com/in/brad-suisham-a06a796/.